July 7-10, 2007
It’s nice to be back in Suva again. I already got my list of things done, so I’m set. We’ve been doing some major ship work here in the harbor to get ready to be in the outer islands for 2 months. The girls and I have totally blitzed (as Orla puts it) the galley and the storage area. It was a major cleaning project that took 2 days. Glad its over though. I have been Skyping at the internet café. Its pretty cool and cheap to talk on the computer like that. Its only like a penny a minute instead of $35 – 40 phonecalls I was making to home. I haven’t been able to reach my parents, but hopefully they will answer one of these times I’m able to call. Night out tomorrow. I’ve been off the ship every other day which has been good, and I will try to get off a few more times before we set sail again. We’re going into the yacht club for a happy hour drink and a hot shower. Ahhh…so nice. Stocking up on food stuffs the rest of the week and hopefully I can email some more. We are leaving on Friday for a few days of sailing to Savusavu on Fiji’s biggest island Vanu Levu.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment