Soft corals in Namena, School of Anthias on Namena reef, Sunset sail, Michel with black fin tuna caught under sail
July 28, 2007 Suva city once again
The dance party last night was fun. McKenzie was the boss of the night telling us when to eat, when to dance, that is until she and her mom had to leave for Nadi at 8:30 to catch a flight last night. Really a lot of classic dance music played, and a lot of 80s. I think the 80s is the generation of the crew, I really thought there would be a lot of Grateful Dead and the Beatles and such, but not so much. Michel made really good sangria, and Fred made delicious pizzas. I helped decorate, umm interestingly. There were rope lights, a disco ball, lots of bright sequined fabrics hanging from the ceiling and on the benches on the sides of the main room. There was also a sweet chill out spot on deck with pillows and mattresses all set up. I did go to bed kind of early, which is lame, but I was just tired and over it. Most of the volunteers stayed up late and then the reggae finally came on, once I was in bed. Oh well. Going to town today to internet and relax. Nothing is open (besides the 24hr internet) on Sunday, so the town is nice and quite.
No comments:
Post a Comment