Sorry this isn’t an official update, have been keeping up though! Just a few pics to share. I have finished my time in New Zealand and now I am in Indonesia. Pics are from time spent in Auckland, and sailing on NZ Emirates America’s cup boat there. And from Indonesia, from crazy beach town of Kuta in Bali, and then from small town of Ambon in Seram. Heading to catch my ferry to Banda today. I’ve met up with 2 other people heading to the ship too. Good to be on the ferry with someone. I traveled from Bali to Ambon yesterday on two small flights and stopped over in Ugung Padang? No idea where that even is! Started traveling in the morning with Bahasa (Indonesian language) and then English spoken afterward, and later in the afternoon it was just Bahasa! I was pretty lost! Managed to stay in the nicest hotel in town, and ate dinner at a restaurant overlooking the whole of Ambon.
Will be without email for 3 weeks while back on board the Infinity. Will update my blog after returning back to Ambon with the ship, mid May. Then spending a week…somewhere, Sumatra? More Bali? Then finally back home.
1 comment:
I hope you are able to return to the US via Los Angeles, so you can stop and visit us for a few days. Remember you are always welcome here!
Post a Comment